Hi. I'm Ryan and I'm going to take a Ricksaw to Rwanda.
I go to starbucks a lot. far too often, actually. over the course of a year, i wouldn't be suprised if i spent 300-500 dollars there (assuming 3-5x/week and $2/each visit). so you can say i'm a regular and with that kind of patronage, you might expect a 'Norm!' like welcome. False. while surrounded by pleasantries such as 'Jim, anything to eat today?' or a 'The us', mary?' or the overly personal 'how was your weekend, Louise?' i'm just the 'tall coffee in a grande cup w/ an add shot guy.' (tear).
not any more friends. today, the barista asked me if i was getting my usual, then asked me my name. then he said he had to write it down so he'd remember. so he did and passed it to the espresso bar where a second barista asked 'you want the second shot, Ryan?' to which, i replied 'I would love it, bro*'
*i have no idea what his name is.
March Madness
16 years ago

1 comment:
maybe one day when u arrive, they will have it ready and waiting...like dl
Post a Comment