I remember the first time I rode Autopia at Disneyland. I must've been 8 or so and i was stoked b/c I was able to drive the car all by myself! when i strapped myself in i was ready to take off and fly around the track. then i realized there was no track and i was restricted in both range and speed. the gas and steering was also too much of a chore for my little frame and giant head. it sucked. i hated it.
fast forward 28 to Zoey's first time on autopia, just barely tall enough to meet the ride's 32" requirement to ride w/ me. I pushed the gas for her and steered us around the track at a brisk < 5mph w/ her hands on the wheel and her eyes on the road in front of us. she loved it and you could tell this little girl thought she was driving. =)

Click here to view these pictures larger
No comments:
Post a Comment