Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weddings make me cry??

no. not usually. maybe i'm too concerned w/ people seeing me cry in public to let me self get there, but i have never cried at a wedding. not even my own (i'm not a tears of joy kind of guy). sure, i've gotten emotional, but never to the point of tears. not until this past saturday, anyway.

my friend had lost her father a few years back and in lieu of a father daughter dance, she had a father daughter montage. I never met her dad and didn't the kind of relationship they had, but through the pictures alone, you could tell that she loved him very much and was sad that he wasn't there for her special day.

I don't want to live forever, I just want to live as long as Zoey needs me.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

And you will :) Merry Christmas! And enjoy that beautiful little girl.

Beily said...

awww that was beautiful