THURSDAY
We arrived at the Mandalay Bay at about 4pm and it was blazing - definitely Pool time. Jg and I lounge for a bit and play by the pool before we inquire about some spa treatments. place is booked and w/ no room for 2, she concedes to my facial - a gentlemen's facial (they should really call it a "G's Facial", cuz I'm a f'cking G). I return to the room w/ just about all my favorite things on the room service cart - nice work jg. We scarf down our mini feast before we head over to the Rio for some Penn & Teller, attached is a picture of me & Teller (w/ Jg doing some camera magic).FRIDAY
Phil, Nelly, Joey, Erika, Melissa & Mike arrive in time to check me out in my board shorts before we check out of the Mandalay Bay. good times. Next stop 'Beach Front Avenue!' actually, next stop was the imperial palace. we settled in, got drinks, got drunk and got ready to roll.
Joy & Oliver arrive (shortly before Carlos) and we head to the Bank where I deposit my withdrawals of the remaining moments of my twenties. Some time in between all of this, I managed to hit 6-8 points in craps, hitting 5 of the 6 #s on the board winning two lucky bastards 250:1 on their 2 dollar fire. I obviously won some money during that session as well, but I keep thinking ''member that time i didn't believe in myself?'SATURDAY

Rolling in at 6am and trying to function the next morning is definitely a lot more difficult when you're thirty. somehow we all managed to muster up enough energy to wear some silly t-shirts (again, nice jg) and barack the vote (get it, rather than ROCK the vote, it's BARACK the vote). We got a couple late arrivals from Jason, Aileen, Cacho and Laura (not as many pictures taken on Sat night, I guess our itchy asian camera trigger fingers were also in recovery mode).
SUNDAY
Back at home w/ my baby girl and there's no place else I'd rather be. email me any pictures from the weekend, if you could and let me know if there are any from the above you'd like originals of.
Big thanks to everyone who came out and all the birthday wishes.
Ein - Ry.

1 comment:
I'm pooped...HAPPY BDAY BABE!!!
Post a Comment