Since college I've been measuring myself up against Rene. From Accounting 301 test scores to NBA 2k on Sega dreamcast to the most recent - running/fitness. I've come up short in our two head to head matches and his half marathon PR bests mine by over 4 minutes.
With that said, I've decided to mix things up. I figure, the only way to beat Rene is to BE Rene. To the right of this blog you'll see his workout blog. he posts everything he does and i'll do it the following day. obviously, there will be days where my shadow will fall short and times where I'll stand just as tall...let's hope for fewer of the former.*
*snow's informer just popped into my mind.
Rene's "Back To Square 1"
4 miles - 31:32 (7:53 / mile)
1st mile - 8:03
2nd mile - 7:40
3rd mile - 7:50
4th mile - 8:00
Finished up with 50 push ups and 100 crunches (b/c sit ups haven't been cool since middle school).
March Madness
16 years ago

1 comment:
FYI - you destroyed me in ACCTG 301 and all other academics.
Post a Comment