JoAnne and I drove by another coworker on our way to the gym today. we proceeded the remaining block and a half to the gym. I'm half naked when he arrives and says 'Ryan, I think it's funny that you drive to the gym.' didn't really know how to respond to that. was it funny b/c i'd rather spend the 10 minutes i save driving actually working out? or maybe b/c my bag is heavy and don't want to sling it over my shoulder for a quarter mile w/ my bad back? I had other items that may be considered 'funny', but i have to go to a stupid status meeting in a few minutes.
Todays workout
5 miles @ 43:01 (8:36/mi)
1 0:10:03
2 0:08:25
3 0:08:00
4 0:08:13
5 0:08:20
My warm-up was faster than his 'run'... now that's what I think is funny.
March Madness
16 years ago

3 comments:
someone just got PWN'D
Hey your warm up is faster than my 'fast' pace!! :( So what, I ran more than HE did today! Thanks to your motivation.
dont be hating on the slow fat people
Post a Comment