I hurt my back today, like bad. I've hurt it in the past w/ poor golf swings, car accidents, ancient lap tops and laptop bags that weigh 30+lbs, picking up my motorcycle, etc. So yeah, I've hurt it before, but I always knew it would get better. Today, as i knelt down next to the 95lb bar w/ quarters I just tried to dead lift, I didn't think i was going to get up. The pain was like no other and I couldn't move, I wanted to cry out for help, a medic or for someone to call 911 or something. it sucked. i need someone to tell me it will get better. that when the 6 Aleve I just took wear off, I'll be fine and back to normal. i need that. i want that.
1 comment:
You'll be fine. Just don't try to lift thing that are heavier than you. lolol.
Post a Comment