See what happens when you get lazy...you miss workouts. In the words of Diddy...I got some bitchassness in me right now. We all know this is a disease plaguing our world. Shiet, I'm pissed. I need to get back on it. It could be worse. I could have a bad back and bruised ego from attempting to deadlift 135 lbs. (you told me to edit it!)
Here are the results
400M Run
10 Weighted Pull Ups 36 lbs (used 25lbs dumbs)
10 Weighted Dips 36 lbs (used 25lbs dumbs)
10 Front Squats 95 lbs
10 Deadlifts 135 lbs (first two rounds at 95lbs. 3rd round 5 @ 95, 3 @ 115, 2 @135)
For time (21:30)
I'm feeling pretty sexy right now. If i was a movie I'd be rated R for adult situations and brief drug use.

1 comment:
FYI - i have a lot of bitchassness in me right now. so lazy...i'm praying i can make it up this weekend.
Post a Comment