that movie comes out today. hopefully we can rent it today for movie/facial night. wait. did i just blog that aloud? yep that's right, on new release tuesdays Jg and I apply face masks while enjoying a movie. good times. bet you're jello, oh so jello.
Today's Run
5 miles - 40:45, 8:09/mi
mile 1 - 9:18
mile 2 - 7:55
mile 3 - 7:45
mile 4 - 7:52
mile 5 - 7:55
No evening workout today. I'm spent and Rocky will have to be put on the back burner.
March Madness
16 years ago

2 comments:
Uh...it's Movie & a MASK night! Or Flick & Facial...I thought you were a fan of the alliteration.
It's awesome that you can run 2 miles in barely more time that it takes me to run 1 mile...pushing myself. I'm spent too, so is Belly. Dont forget to ask your bestie if pico will pay for the run
Post a Comment