Tuesday, September 9, 2008

oh baby!

Zoey sleeps in our bed and despite the naysayers (idkwtf that is), I love it. I love taking a few moments to watch her sleep before I doze off myself. I love when she turns perpendicular in the middle of the night and I wake up to her kicking me in the face. I love all of that and next to me is where she can stay until she is ready to leave. There are times of panic, however. like when I wake up, still half asleep, and don't immediately see her. I think 'where the fuck is my baby!' or 'OMG she's fallen off the bed!' I'm not going to lie, that's pretty scary, but when I realize that she's lying right next to me, snuggled up so close that I can barely tell she's there, it's like the best.

Today's Workout

4 miles @ 32:08 (8:02/mi)

mile 1 - 8:20
mile 2 - 7:51
mile 3 - 7:59
mile 4 - 7:58

10 pull ups, 50 push ups, 100 crunches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Because for some reason she loves to snuggle with you and leaves me alone so I can get some sleep. Also, when she pees, it's on your side! LOL!

nae said...

HI...I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump.

Beily said...

aw so cute. i read an article that said it brings kids closer to their parents when they share the same bed when little.

nae said...

dude i can't wait for kaitlyn to start kicking me in the face. right now we have her in a bassinet next to our bed, but that sneaky little girl will whine until we put her in bed w/ us, then she'll sleep through the night.